- Half a pack of couscous
- 1 x lemon
- Splash olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Pour half the packet of couscous into a bowl
2. Boil the jug and pour hot water over the couscous until it's just covered
3. Squeeze the juice of a lemon into the bowl and each half of the squeezed lemon too
4. Add a splash of olive oil and cover the bowl with cling film
5. When the couscous has absorbed the water and lemon juice, remove the cling film and fluff the couscous with a fork before serving
1. Place the tagine in the middle of the table.
2. Couscous in a bowl.
3. Flatbreads on a plate.
4. Finely chop roasted almonds, mint and apricots, mix together and sprinkle over the top.