- 1 x packet udon noodles
- Spring onions
- Needle mushrooms
- Cooked roast beef
- Fresh coriander
- 1 x red chilli
- Bean sprouts
- 2cm piece fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp miso paste dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- Put the noodles in a bowl and add in chopped spring onions, diced red chilli (add according to how much heat you want in the dish), a handful of bean sprouts, fresh ginger, needle mushrooms and sliced roast beef.
- Add one teaspoon of miso pate to 1 cup of hot water, stir until dissolved.
- Pour over the noodle and vegetable mixture and combine well.
- Serve with fresh coriander.